Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Sales Excellence, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
GPS Subcontracts Administrator
Work you'll do
As a GPS Subcontracts Administrator within our team you will:
- Provide support to the development, review, and negotiation of subcontracts, modifications, NDAs and TAs consistent with company policies.
- Identify risk factors in prime solicitation, Subcontractor proposal, Representations and Certifications submitted, Cost and Price Analysis findings, and Subcontractor Statement of Work. Inform leadership of concerns and provides recommendations on risk mitigating strategies.
- Assist in the development of negotiation strategies.
- Responsible for compliance and accuracy of the subcontracts administration within assigned portfolio.
- Ensure the timely reporting of subcontract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolve discrepancies related to subcontract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Collaborate with other enabling areas to address procedural and complex subcontracts administration and proposal challenges.
- Review, recommend, and manage the preparation of various types of subcontracts.
- Review procurement file documentation and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Federal Contracting regulations
- CPSR experience
- Experience supporting the Federal Health subcontracts
- Demonstrated desire for continuous professional growth
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 42164
Apply on company website