The Audit & Assurance Marketplace Intelligence team (Marketplace Intelligence) is a small, multidisciplinary team that creates cutting-edge applications to help fuel the growth of the Audit business. The team consists of highly skilled designers, researchers, data analysts, software architects and developers. The work we do is agile, innovative and is critical to support leadership strategic decision-making, and enable excellent client service and growth of our Audit and Assurance practice.
The Marketplace Intelligence team is looking for an experienced “UX/UI Manager” who will work closely with our development team, product owners, data analysts and other Deloitte professionals to design solutions that solve for the business needs of the Audit practice.
The work you will do
- Lead the application design process from requirements gathering to initial concept to wireframes or prototypes to finished product
- Be a Deloitte Brand Champion.
- Collaborate with project teams to understand business requirements and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces
- Manage the design related projects across the Marketplace Intelligence team
- Coach a junior designer
- Independently deliver on projects and work with others on teams
- Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
- Continuously learn to keep up with the ever-changing technology landscape
- Excellent design skills and sensitive use of typography
- Critical thinking skills. Demonstrated ability to solve a business problem and going beyond just ‘making it look pretty'.
- Self-motivation and drive
- Adapt easily to new technologies/software as required by project needs
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suite.
- Advanced understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Agile methodology and working with an Agile development team
- Understanding of responsive web design and accessible web design
- Experience with Figma/Sketch/Invision
- Experience using/contributing to design systems is preferred
- Experience with data visualization and data visualization tools is preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and Audit technical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 41594
Apply on company website