Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust? Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber attacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team.
Work you'll do:
- Be an Azure Subject Matter Expert to identify best practices and drive standardization, wherever applicable, of operational procedures for various cloud services across Deloitte Global
- Contributes to cloud onboarding and operating procedures to help DevSecOps teams better manage end to end life cycle operations for cloud application teams
- Be a trusted advisor for cloud initiatives by providing practical ideas to build organizational partnerships and develop comprehensive cloud capabilities with input from appropriate businesses and IT resources.
- Approaches every internal partnership with a Growth Mindset to help improve our business processes, interactions, and finds the solution that meets our end-user needs
- Ensures that all cloud solutions follow established security and compliance controls
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure, and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of security services to Deloitte's global network of firms around the globe.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters. #GLBGTI
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred; or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant IT experience and at least 3+ years' experience in cloud technologies
- Exceptional problem solving and must have previous operations experience in cloud environments
- A blend of skills, including sysadmin, security, automation and the ability to code with a strong knowledge of OS, Expert Level Authoring ARM Templates, Container Fabrics, Networking, Alerting and Monitoring
- Good understanding of Azure Serverless technology stack, Azure Runbooks, Azure Monitor, etc
- Experience with infrastructure as code development using Packer and Terraform.
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trend
- Programming in at least one of the following; Java, C#, PowerShell, Python, etc.
- Experience in working with a configuration management software: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
- Experience with continuous integration and version control tools, such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT, etc.
- Must understand Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of Azure Core Platform – Compute, Storage, Networking, etc
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing REST-based API's
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services
- Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles, and pattern
- Experience with IAM, Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience with Terraform is a big plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D49522
Apply on company website