Workday Adaptive Insights – Senior Consultant
As a Workday Adaptive Insights – as a Deloitte Sr Consultant, you will join an organization that has a 16+ year relationship with Workday leadership and 9+ years as a Global Alliance Partner.
Emerging ERP Solutions
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based ERP applications such as Workday Financials & Adaptive Insights as well as Infor. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle.
Work you'll do
• A Senior Consultant at Deloitte will work as a lead member of the team to deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
• Lead with identification and formulation of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
• Participate through full life-cycle implementations.
• Lead client workshops for solution design and client education.
• Provide mentorship to junior level staff
• A minimum of 4+ years of relevant consulting or relevant functional finance industry experience
• A minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Planning/Adaptive Insights or similar EPM cloud technology implementations
• Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting, FP&A, Analytics
• Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday — Thursday/Friday)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of consulting with a leading organization
• Experience with Workday/Adaptive Insights and/or other leading Cloud based SaaS EPM applications (e.g. Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Host, Prophix, OneStream, etc.)
• Functional knowledge around financial planning and reporting processes and systems
• Knowledge or experience of financial processes, especially Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Budgeting, Accounting, Financial and Management Reporting, and Workforce Planning
• Workday Adaptive Insights certification
• Understanding and knowledge of financial applications, architectures, general knowledge of trends with leading and emerging financial technology vendors and solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge or interest in emerging digital technologies shown through either knowledge, experience or academic exposure, including Cognitive, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Natural Language Processing, Visualizations, and Predictive Analytics
• Proven skills as a team member on at least one full life cycle implementation
• A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to collaborate with clients
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DALCSRCTK021-EP
Apply on company website