The successful candidate must demonstrate experience, skills, and commitment to fostering an environment of belonging, diversity, equity and inclusion in student, faculty and staff.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Performing work throughout the college maintained facilities including off campus centers providing cleaning and building and sanitation
- Operate the necessary equipment and properly use the college approved cleaning products to maintain the facilities which will include but not be limited to classrooms, locker rooms, rest rooms, elevators, office spaces, laboratory spaces, lobbies, corridors, cafeteria areas, and utility spaces.
- Cleaning of all building materials including but not limited to walls, ceilings, floors, windows, vents, doorways, and furniture.
- Cleaning, sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, waxing, polishing, buffing, dusting, vacuum rugs, window washing, removing trash, etc., as assigned by the head custodian and/or the custodial supervisor
- Operate and maintain custodial equipment and stock the necessary products
- Operate and maintain floor machine scrubbers, vacuums and other janitorial accessories.
- Report all broken articles, damage surfaces and make minor repairs such as changing of lightbulbs
- Assist in setting up equipment for activities and special events
- Provide for a safe working environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to interact well with students, employees from all areas of the college and community members
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be physically able to perform all duties within the classification
- Able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to pass a physical examination.
Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume, and three current names of professional work related references.Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Professional Certifications or Licensures
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
Apply on company website