Position Summary: Under supervision of the supervisor or manager on duty, the Cabin Service Agent is responsible for ensuring the aircraft and passenger area is thoroughly cleaned and restocked with food, beverage, magazines, pillows and other supplies within assigned time limits to enable an on-time departure of aircraft. Cabin Service Agents may also serve as Liquor Agents responsible for ensuring liquor bottles are sorted and stocked in the aircraft; Warehouse Agents are responsible for maintaining the cabin service supply room, ensuring that the supplies are updated and are prepared for loading; Lavatory Agents are responsible for the unloading of aircraft lavatory waste. Essential Functions:
- Lift and carry cleaning equipment, cleaning trays and cases of supplies to service the aircraft.
- In a timely manner, clean passenger seating, vacuum floors, and wipe down tray tables so aircraft is free of debris.
- Perform aircraft security inspection to comply with government and Company security requirements.
- Perform visual inspection of aircraft to ensure no items are left onboard the aircraft. Return items left by passengers or crew members to the appropriate authority.
- Mop galleys of aircraft and dispose of trash in designated dumpsters.
- Restock magazines, food, beverages and other supplies on the aircraft.
- Clean aircraft lavatories and empty waste receptacles.
- Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
- Load supplies onto cabin service truck and return unused supplies to designated area.
- Ensure cabin service supply room is kept in an organized and neat manner.
- Check inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items needed to service aircraft.
- Greet crew members, flight attendants and passengers in a friendly manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Apply on company website