Under the supervision of the lead agent and/or supervisor on duty, fueler agents are responsible for operating the fueling equipment, filling the fuel truck, delivering the fuel and fueling the aircraft in a safe and timely manner.
· Fuels truck and aircraft in accordance with safety policies and OSHA regulations.
· Drives/operates fueling equipment and vehicles in a safe manner.
· Lifts, pulls, carries and connects fuel hose to fuel panel of the aircraft.
· Communicates with operations, flight crew personnel and other ground personnel concerning fuel loads and arrival/departure information in a professional manner.
· Processes fuel sheets and documents records in accordance with company procedures.
· Marshalls aircraft on the ramp including directing, assisting and parking all arriving, departing and towed aircrafts in accordance with safety policy and procedures.
· Maintains safety and security of the ramp and fueling equipment at all times and complies with safety procedures and station policies.
· Transports cleaning and other equipment as needed for the aircraft.
· Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
· Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to ramp agent and cabin service functions.
Apply on company website