Company: Delta Global Services
Location: Bentonville, AR
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Transportation, Logistics, Trucking
Position Summary : Passenger Service Agents are responsible for providing customer service, ticketing and those activities related to boarding and deplaning passengers at the ticket counter, passenger gate or baggage areas. Essential Functions:
- Completes activities, associated paperwork and/or computer entries related to boarding and/or deplaning passengers.
- Keys passenger information into the ticketing reservation system.
- Assists passengers with reservations, ticketing, and adjustments to itinerary.
- Greets passengers and provides necessary travel and gate information.
- Keep passengers informed and makes announcements to ensure important information is communicated about their itineraries, flights and luggage.
- Coordinates with internal resources to ensure passenger information is processed and flights are dispatched on time.
- Accepts passenger luggage and creates and affixes bag labels to ensure proper delivery.
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website