Company: Delta Global Services
Location: Charlotte, NC
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Transportation, Logistics, Trucking
POSITION SUMMARY Under the supervision of the Station Manager, the Duty Manager is responsible for ensuring the daily operation runs in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
#cb ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/TASKS
- Oversees and coordinates team activities to ensure a safe, reliable, efficient and effective operation.
- Monitors and enforces safe and compliant working environment in accordance with TSA, DOT, USPS and OSHA regulations and all applicable laws.
- Coaches, counsels and mentors employees and enforces Company policies and procedures, including issuing disciplinary action as required.
- Promotes and adheres to DGS policy concerning Safety, Anti-Harassment and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Assists in recruiting, administrative, payroll, employee scheduling, and general administrative duties.
- Monitors staffing and overtime use and operational and financial performance of assigned shift/station.
- Promotes team building initiatives and performs coaching/mentoring activities to develop and motivate team members.
- Ensures information is communicated in a clear, comprehensive manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website