Position Summary: The Station Manager is responsible for the oversight and coordination of the day-to-day operation, or a segment of the operation, to ensure safe, reliable, efficient, and effective operational and financial performance of the station. Essential Functions:
- Builds partnerships with outside customers and provides and sets the example for the delivery of distinctive customer service.
- Reviews operational and financial reports to ensure station is meeting goals and objectives and takes corrective action as required.
- Ensures compliance with DGS policies and procedures, rules, standards, customer requirements and governmental/regulatory requirements.
- Participates in employee relations investigations when complaints are brought forth and resolves issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Promotes and adheres to DGS policy concerning Safety, Anti-Harassment and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Recruits new employees to ensure appropriate staffing, promotes team building initiatives and performs coaching/mentoring activities to develop and motivate team members.
- Ensures that employees are properly trained and audits records as needed.
- Sets, measures and manages performance of self and others and leads team members in achieving/exceeding operational and financial objectives and goals.
- Ensures compliance with rules and standards of all relevant regulatory agencies and applicable laws.
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website