Job Title:DentsuBos, Junior Content Creator
Keep it simple. Words we live by at DentsuBos. No matter where we are in the process, from concept to execution. No matter what department, from client services to creative. If you want your idea to be clear, original and strong, simplicity is the only way to go. We may look like a big agency from the outside, but on the inside, we're as well polished as boutique agency.
The day-to-day tasks performed by the Junior Content Creator focus on creating and executing social content for agency clients. The main responsibilities include photography, creating social posts and building motion content such as cinemagraphs, stop-motion video and animated GIFs. The job requires creativity, production savviness and social media experience. A person in this role will work as a part of a larger production and creative team, with guidance from senior colleagues. This is a full-time contract (Jun. – Dec. 2019), with a potential for permanent hire.
- Work with creative and production teams to creatively execute social content.
- Create & deliver social photography and social posts, as well as cinemagraphs, stop-motion and animated GIFs.
- Search and organize stock assets.
- Design and output static social posts, following creative direction.
- Format and deliver final files in requested specs for clients and vendors.
- Collect, manage, and organize all working files for archiving.
Skills & Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience and the successful completion of post production courses. Production experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with studio and outdoor photography.
- Working knowledge of production and motion graphics software including Premier Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC, Adobe Media Encoder CC.
- Knowledge of postproduction tools, formats, best practices, and processes.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technologies and environments.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills to develop creative visual ideas.
- Calm and patient under pressure and tight timelines
- Creative visual storyteller
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- Strong affinity for technology and consistently on top of latest programs and plugins
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to adjust perspective from the big picture, to a fine level of detail as appropriate
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Time Type:Full time
Contract Type:Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Apply on company website