BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage department to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service, and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
1. Plan, direct, assign and delegate responsibility for all functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet daily operational needs.
2. Select, train and develop associates to ensure quality recruitment, retention, and career growth. Supervisory responsibilities include hiring, disciplining, counseling, and evaluating associates in the Food & Beverage department.
3. Develop and implement schedules for all associates in the Food & Beverage department on a weekly basis and manage labor levels to meet business needs.
4. Conduct daily stand-up meetings with associates in the Food & Beverage department.
5. Increase revenues through the production and implementation of creative promotional programs.
6. Adhere to monthly forecasts, and administer operations in a fiscally responsible manner.
7. Work closely with the culinary team to execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage promotions and menus and create a destination of choice for both hotel and external guests.
8. Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits.
9. Ensure compliance with all Atrium policies and procedures with respect to the Food & Beverage department, as well as all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
10. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Demonstrated experience as a decision-maker with an ability to identify problems and creatively and expeditiously find solutions.
2. Ability to develop results-oriented associates through effective training, evaluation, motivation, coaching and counseling; ability to assist others in developing needed skills for effective job performance.
1. Bachelor's degree preferred 2. 2-4 years of related F&B management experience 3. Must be flexible with respect to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays. 4. SevSafe and TIPS Certification required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website