Academic Affiliation Quality of Life 49 days Off Annually Very Low Call
The James J. Peters VA Medical Center VAMC) located in Bronx, New York, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Service is seeking a full-time Academic, Anatomic and Clinical Staff Pathologist. The opportunity allows you to practice clinically at the VAMC and hold or be eligible for an academic appointment with the Mount Sinai Hospital faculty.
5 years experience in Anatomic/Clinical Pathology Services with excellent diagnostic skills. Specialty boarded in Molecular Pathology or Hematopathology, or 5 or more years' experience in Molecular Pathology or Hematopathology
- Daily reading and report the anatomic pathology cases including surgical pathology, cytopathology and autopsy pathology
- Provide clinical laboratory consultation to technical personnel and healthcare providers
- Teach Mount Sinai pathology residents, medical students, allopathic medicine students and other healthcare personnel who seek training within the field of pathology
- Perform/supervise autopsy
- Review and supervise residents with the large gross specimens
- Participating in Quality Assurance review of 10% anatomic pathology case monthly
- Provide on-call services
- Review hematology fluids and issues diagnostic interpretation
Academic Affiliation – Quality of Life – 49 days Off' Annually – Very Low CallThe James J. Peters VA Medical Center VAMC) locate...
Apply on company website