Whether youre interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, youll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction youll get from caring for those who have served our country.
A VA Medical Center and a major teaching affiliate of UC Davis Medical School with hospital teams including residents and students. Vast majority of clinical time will be spent attending/supervising on the teaching service. Position includes up to 20% paid admin time for research, administrative projects, and vacation. Best qualified applicants would have completed a chief residency, publications or teaching awards.Candidate must be:
- US Citizen,
- Board Eligible/Certified in Internal, and
- Have full, unrestricted medical license in any state.
- Paid vacation (FT=8 hours accrued each pay period upon employment/PT=1 hour for every 10 hours worked);13 days sick leave (FT=4 hours accrued each pay period upon employment/PT=1 hour for every 20 hours worked, no cap); 10 paid Federal holidays
- Competitive Salary (pay set in accordance with level of training/experience)
- Malpractice protection with tail coverage covered by the Federal government
- Annual Physician Performance Pay (Up to $15,000 possible)
- Market Pay reviewed biennially for possible increase
- CME- 1 week paid authorized absence to attend and after 1 year of employment $1,000 per year stipend toward CME if BC
- No Physician Employment Contract and no significant restriction on moonlighting.
Authorized for Education Debt Reduction Program ($200,000 over 5 years) or Recruitment/Relocation Incentive.
Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched ...
Apply on company website