- Provide assistance with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan, including: bathing, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping, trips to doctor, etc.
- Must be state certified with a current/verifiable certificate
- Caring, compassionate attitude towards patient care
- Bilingual (Spanish, Creole/Krayol, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu) a plus!
- Reliable transport to/from cases (transportation for live ins will be provided)
- Live in's must be willing to reside in the clients home
• Valid NYS Home Health Aide Certificate
• Valid Physical (within one year)
• Immunizations (Rubella/Rubeola)
• PPD (or chest x-ray)
• Photo ID (US passport, driver's license or green card)
• Social Security Card
• 2 References
Apply to this job