Kendall Dermatology is seeking a dermatologist and/ or Mohs surgeon to join our thriving practice.
Through affiliation with DermCare Management, the merging of seasoned medical professionals with clinically focused management expertise makes for an amazing opportunity for a provider who is looking to work in a successful professional environment with the opportunity for partnership track.
We use a fully electronic, dermatology specific, EMR system customized to enable efficient patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to build patient relationships by appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products we provide
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and courteous
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice
- Examine patient skin for abnormalities or malignancies
- Develop treatment plans for medications or skin therapy to help patients reach their goal
- Requests and performs biopsies, sample tissue collections, or other tests as needed
- Communicate with medical assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of the patient
THE BENEFITS: The position offers an attractive production-based incentive along with a generous benefits package, including:
- 401k with match Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Fully paid Malpractice Insurance Paid Time Off
- Annual CME allowance Partnership Track
- Board Certification in Dermatology with fellowship training in Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- Active and Clear Medical License
Apply on company website