Company: Dickinson Fleet Services LLC
Location: Marietta, OH
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
We Get It: Talented Diesel Mechanics are at the Heart of Our Success Earn the Rewards and Recognition You Deserve Top 5 reasons to align your career with the nation's largest fleet maintenance repair provider:
- Competitive pay -- hourly, not flat rate -- and payday is every Friday.
- Our benefits include an excellent medical, dental and vision plan with a zero premium monthly contribution option, a 401(k) plan with company match, a wellness program and more.
- State-of-the-art vehicles stocked with the latest equipment.
- Training programs to keep your skills sharp, and opportunities to advance. Quick question for you - click here
- Leading-edge technology to make your job easier.
Call or text Trina at 832-280-8369 for additional details or answers to your questions.
To be a good fit for the Diesel Technician / Mechanic - Mobile 2nd Shift opportunity you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience with class 6-8 truck maintenance and repair. Quick question for you - click here
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to drive to client sites to work, sometimes following a nontraditional schedule.
- Competency with computers and touch screen mobile devices.
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to working directly with customers.
- Pride in doing the job right.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- The ability to represent Dickinson effectively when working with customers.
- A desire to improve your skills and grow professionally.
It's pretty simple: you'll drive to customer locations and perform routine scheduled maintenance and inspections on their fleet vehicles. Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with customers clearly and providing excellent customer service.
- Troubleshooting and repairing all makes of vehicles.
- Performing comprehensive vehicle inspections.
- Abiding by all safety directives, especially those for personal protective equipment (PPE).
More Good Reasons
Excellent benefits: Health and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, short and long term disability insurance, and much more.
Strong values: We're family owned, we value our people and we've created a culture based on strong values.
Grow your skills: We'll set you up for success with great training, as you come on board and on an ongoing basis.
Grow your career: History shows that strong performers can move up to a Lead or Manager role, or follow other paths within our company.
The stability of an industry leader: Our passion for quality work and excellent customer service have helped us dominate our market. Our customers include some of the nation's largest fleet operators.
If this sounds like the type of challenging and rewarding environment you'd like to be a part of, contact us today using the "Apply" button.
Apply on company website