Search for More JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Dickinson Fleet Services LLC Charlotte, NC
Christian Brothers Automotive Mooresville, NC
Lowe's Wilkesboro, NC
Company: Dickinson Fleet Services LLC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
Email me to apply later
The Role Reporting to a General Manager or Regional Vice President, your key objectives will include:
- Coaching and motivating Mobile Technicians in the field to ensure they perform at a high level. Quick question for you - click here
- Promoting excellent customer service, including interacting directly with customers.
- Solving any problems that arise and following up on any issues.
- Performing quality and safety audits.
- Ensuring the Technicians practice safe work habits, and that work environments are safe.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining Technicians.
- Promoting a positive work environment while also holding the Technicians accountable.
- Assisting the Technicians as needed to develop relationships with clients and vendors.
- Acting as the champion for best practices in using TRAIT.
- Managing your region to assigned profitability goals.
- Monitoring interactions between customers and Technicians, ensuring delivery of promised services and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Providing regular communication and reporting to the RVP, Fleet Management and others.
- Coordinating company inventory and assets to optimize utilization.
- And more.
Video: TRAIT® is an innovative application that delivers the information customers need, when they need it. TRAIT, which stands for “Technician Reporting and Information Tool,” was created to help better connect our customers with our Technicians -- and it will be a key tool for you.
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Regional Service Manager opportunity, you will have:
- Mechanical aptitude with knowledge of diesel trucking industry; experience as a technician is preferred and ASE certifications are a huge plus.
- A strong commitment to safety.
- The ability to:
- Coordinate multiple activities and resources to deliver to established goals.
- Coach and motivate Technicians; supervisory experience is a plus.
- Learn financial statements and basic accounting principles.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook.
- Experience with safety and/or quality inspections would be helpful.
- A two-year degree is preferred. Quick question for you - click here
- Self-motivation and the ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with different internal and external groups, from Technicians to business owners.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- The integrity to follow through with what the customer has been promised.
Pictured: The Mobile Technicians you will manage are part of a nationwide team of more than 500. Equipped with state-of-the-art service trucks, the Technicians deliver superior on-site maintenance to national and regional customers.
Apply on company website