Company: Don Roberto Jewelers
Location: Madera, CA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
The purpose of the retail Collector is to provide the highest level of service while maintaining customer accounts up to date and collecting delinquent accounts as needed in a professional manner.
- Abide by all State and Federal regulations as well as Company Policy as it relates to credit collection and communication with customers.
- Maintain proper communication with customers whom have past due accounts to negotiate payment arrangements by phone.
- Locate customers with delinquent accounts by verbal and written communication as well as the utilization of their listed references.
- Document all conversations with customers.
- Follow-up on "Broken Promises" in a timely manner.
- Achieve or exceed company set standards relating to corresponding credit accounts.
- Precess credit applications and account payment transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Six (6) months experience in a collections or telemarketing position, retail preferred
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish highly preferred
- Willingness to consent to, and satisfactory completion of pre-employment screenings including, but not limited to: Drug Test, Criminal Background & Department of Motor Vehicles screenings.
Apply on company website