Dealership: L0397 Driveway Home Office
Lithia Motors, Inc.
Driveway Valet I - South Amboy
This is your chance to work with Driveway - A Lithia Motors Company
Driveway buys & sells cars, check us out at www.Driveway.com.
We are car buying, selling and service with zero haggling that puts you squarely in the driver's seat.
Hours needed: Mon.-Sat. with Sunday +1 day off during the week.
Amazing Growth Opportunity!
The Driveway Valet is responsible for providing a seamless and frictionless premium customer experience. This position is an entry level position that will be responsible for acquiring and picking up all makes and models of new and used vehicles in the assigned market area.
The Driveway Valet reports to the Driveway Field Operations Supervisor.
Area of Responsibility:
- Facilitate online vehicle acquisition sales via an online portal
- Maintain customer appointment calendar
- Educate customers on process
- Maintain marketplace reports
- Provide an excellent customer experience while completing thorough vehicle inspections
- Execute vehicle acquisition paperwork
- Maintain excellent communication with team and store leadership
- Use online valuation tools to purchase or valuate customer vehicle
- Troubleshoot any customer needs or concerns
- Navigate customer through vehicle acquisition process
- Complete required paperwork with customer
- Acquire and Maintain a notary commission
- Go under intensive training to ensure up to date knowledge of ALL Brands products and features
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website