E*TRADE Financial Consultants are self-motivated, independent thinkers who share the common desire to build long-term client relationships. They offer our clients a personal connection to E*TRADE and help them achieve their investment goals. Whether working with clients to develop an investment plan that meets their personal objectives or educating clients to help them to do it on their own, our Financial Consultants are passionate about providing an outstanding client experience!
- Retain and grow assets of existing practice of high net worth clients assigned upon hire
- Cultivate current and prospective client relationships and identify opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to client needs with creativity and innovation
- Grow the practice through proactive calls and face-to-face meetings with prospects and referrals
- Collect client financial information, analyze and evaluate financial situations, identify investment objectives, and make investment recommendations through a customized financial planning process
- Advise clients on the wide range of investment services E*TRADE offers and present solutions that meet individual needs
- Act in the best interests of the client at all times; Comply with enterprise policies, local policies, procedures, regulations, and laws
- High School Diploma or GED
- Series 7 & 66 (or 65 + 63), Clean U4
- 3+ years of experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of Financial Advisory experience
- Professional designations: CFP, CRPC
- Knowledge of a wide variety of brokerage/banking products and services including wrap accounts, professionally managed solutions, mutual funds, and ETFs
- Strong computer skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding environment
OUR TOP PERFORMERS SHARE THE FOLLOWING TRAITS
- Proven history of success developing, retaining and expanding client relationships
- Strong sales acumen; A passion for engaging with clients, analyzing their needs, and recommending compelling and appropriate solutions
- Clearly conveys information and ideas in a manner that engages the audience
- Thinks outside the box and discovers new solutions, partnerships and ways to be better, faster and smarter
- Tenacious and independently driven to achieve goals
- Maintains in-depth understanding of products, services, platforms and tools
- Positive role model to colleagues; Team player mentality
- Delivers and owns the challenge, priorities, and plans of action
- Manages time effectively to achieve efficiencies and quality results
Your ability to achieve success as an E*TRADE Financial Consultant is supported by the E*TRADE brand, engaged and inspiring business leaders, top-notch marketing support, ongoing professional development opportunities and exceptional training programs.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website