E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
E*TRADE Financial is focused on building a high performing Identity & Access Management practice. The Principal, Security Assurance Specialist provides discovery and analysis of anomalies and control failures across all access management frameworks. The candidate will also support the continuous improvement of all aspects of access management practices at the firm. With a data driven approach, this position helps ensure IAM solutions and services are able to protect data, networks, and information assets. The role will partner with a broad spectrum of teams, from Information Security to Technology Development and Infrastructure. The Principal, Security Assurance Specialist will focus on:
* Identity& Entitlement Life-Cycle management
* Access control design patterns and standards
* IAM anomaly detection and response
* Ensure all identities and entitlement data are accounted for and incorporated into the IAM ecosystem
* Work directly with key stakeholders to ensure applications, and infrastructure systems are properly assimilated into the IAM framework
* Mine and discover roles in accordance with Role Life-Cycle framework and guidance
* Maintain continuous awareness and detection of anomalies, and control failures across the enterprise computing environment
* Maintain program frameworks for Privileged IAM, M&A playbooks, Entitlement risk ranking, Separation of Duties
* 5+ years of hands on with IAM entitlement management and design
* Hands-on advanced proficiency in handling and analyzing large data sets
* 3 years of direct hands on access provisioning experience across a broad set of technologies, applications, infrastructure
* Demonstrable track record for developing successful Role Life-Cycle management programs
* Working knowledge of key standards and frameworks (NIST, CSF, CSC...)
* Strong partnership and collaboration skills
* Hands on knowledge with role mining and analytics tools
* Comfortable working in an agile or waterfall model
* Ability to thrive in a team environment and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
* Strong problem solving and analytical ability
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to quickly and efficiently adapt to new concepts
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website