E*TRADE is looking for IT Auditors and Senior IT Auditors to join their teams in either Arlington, VA or Jersey City, NJ. Come join an exciting team that knows that working hard and having fun is the keys to success in any career! In 2019, we will be creating a new office design in both locations that will build enthusiasm and collaboration and challenge the status quo in all that we do. Come check us out and apply!
Some things about the position:
The IT Auditor role involves a team environment, working with management, and various business units to ensure a solid IT control environment. With the proliferation of technology, information technology, or IT, auditing is a solid field for those with a genuine interest and aptitude for IT concepts. An IT auditor operates in a challenging environment including Information Security, Cloud computing, using agile methodologies. Success in the field requires teamwork and communication skills, the ability to learn concepts quickly, and the motivation to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Assessing and auditing the internal controls and risks of the company's business processes
• Work within a team to create a foundation of knowledge of brokerage and banking processes in order to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses in the overall environment
• Making recommendations for management to enhance the control structure to adhere to internal policies as well as regulatory requirements.
• A staff auditor can also be involved in the planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports.
• 3-7 years of experience in internal auditing preferred
• Degree in Accounting and/or Information System
• Experience with Data Analytic tools-Tableau, MS BI or Python
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Knowledge of accounting best practices
• Ability to learn financial industry standards
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website