Posted Date: Oct 21, 2020
At E15, we are the spark that ignites. Our team delivers next-generation insights based on data, not hunches, to drive business in healthcare, campus, corporate, sports, entertainment, hospitality, and retail industries to help companies make forward-looking decisions to benefit their business and their guests. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: www.e15group.comJob Summary
E15 is looking for a highly motivated and responsible individual to join the Consumer Insights team. As a Consumer Insights Sr. Analyst, you will be responsible for executing a variety of consumer research methodologies to inform foodservice and operations within sports & entertainment, higher education, healthcare, workplaces, and more. This role will take execute qualitative and quantitative market research, leverage syndicated data sources, and deliver reports to key stakeholders. A successful person in this position can see the world from a marketing and business perspective, as well as from a researcher perspective.
You must be able to pull disparate pieces of data together for a cohesive and insightful consumer story, as well as highlight the key takeaways and action points for a variety of stakeholders across Culinary, Operations, Marketing, Insights, and Strategy.
Research & Insights
• Develop a robust understanding of the qualitative and quantitative market research methods
• Program survey content (in Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, etc.)
• Conduct advanced survey data analysis (conjoint, MaxDiff, TURF, etc.)
• Facilitate and monitor the fielding of surveys
• Build crosstab reports
• Pull and analyze syndicated data sources (Nielsen, GfK, etc.)
• Review survey responses, completing detailed analysis of results, consolidating with data from other sources, and leveraging analysis to make recommendations
• Develop written reports and PowerPoint presentations to convey findings and recommendations to clients, operators, business analysts, executive audiences, and other stakeholder groups
• Effectively communicate project status to internal stakeholders in both written and verbal form
• Support the effective and proactive execution of projects, inclusive of documentation, status reporting, adherence to timelines and quality control standards
• Stay abreast of evolving best practices and innovations in consumer research (e.g., methodologies, survey distribution, analysis, interpretation)
EXPERIENCE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Understanding of various market research methods (qualitative and quantitative; custom and syndicated)
• Understanding of advanced survey methods (conjoint, MaxDiff, TURF, etc.)
• Survey programming using Qualtrics, Voxco, ConfirmIt, SurveyGizmo, or related platform
• Survey methodology and survey operations, such as design, distribution, and data analysis
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in social sciences, statistics, business, marketing, or related field
• Knowledge/experience in the Food & Beverage, Sports, and/or Hospitality industry
Apply to E15 today!
E15 is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 430482
Apply on company website