At Eagle Lake Village Senior Living, we don't just help our residents, we also help their families by offering them the peace of mind that we're taking care of their husband, wife, mother or father and treating them with the respect and dignity they deserve. To us, our community embodies so much more than assisted living or memory care services, it's a culture of caring, empathy, and compassion. When it comes to our residents, the things that matter to us are the same things that matter to you.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Kitchen Prep!
This position is responsible for setting tables, bussing tables, washing dishes, assisting the cook as needed, and completing cleaning duties.
- Prepare, wash, and store dishes following procedure.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required.
- Assist in making sure that the dining area is clean and well-maintained.
- Meet and greet visitors in a friendly, helpful manner (visitors include anyone who visits the community, specifically current residents' families and friends, prospective residents and their families, referral sources, vendors, and regulators).
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulation).
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
Apply on company website