DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Pharmacy Buyer at Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is an over 400-bed acute care facility providing award winning inpatient and outpatient services to the communities of northeast Miami-Dade and southeast Broward counties since 1965. We are a designated Level II Trauma Center that has been proudly providing a needed access point for trauma care services beginning in 2015. Our team is made up of more than 1,800 colleagues representing over 50 specialties.
Benefits of working with us
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
As the Pharmacy Buyer, you will manage the pharmacy supply inventory process.
What you will do in this role:
- Ensure pharmacy supplies and other supplies, as assigned, have appropriate labels and barcodes.
- Process required daily reports and resolve any and all discrepancies.
- Place orders for appropriate supply areas.
- Maintain effective communication with facility regarding all Supply Chain needs and updates.
- Interpret and communicate purchasing procedures to departments; assists departments in initiating requisitions and orders, and solves problems with orders
- Assume primary responsibility for the organization and cleanliness of storage areas.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED required (Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Supply Chain Logistics preferred)
- Minimum of at least two (2) years of hospital pharmacy buyer experience within the last three (3) years of experience as pharmacy technician or pharmacy buyer.
- National Certification (CPhT) required
- Active FL Pharmacy Technician license, in good standing with the State Board of Pharmacy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website