We are looking for a Dietary Assistant who will support patients with menu completion, run nutrition groups, and provide administrative assistance for the dietary department. The dietary assistant will supervise meals and support the clinical dietitians with tasks as needed.
To better understand our mission, watch the video below:
We are seeking skilled individuals who want to join our team:
- In saving, strengthening and supporting patients and their families
- In believing that it is not about the eating disorder, it is about lasting recovery
- In practicing the belief that quality care is driven by quality people
- In helping restore healthy lives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze patient data as related to the dietary department
- Sets up and supervises meals, snacks, and restaurant outings
- Distributes, collects, corrects and organizes menus weekly
- Updates and maintains snack lists and diet order sheet weekly
- Updates and maintains patient meal schedule weekly
- Distributes, collects and analyzes food service quality improvement indicators
- Assists in communication between disciplines
- Provides patient support when necessary and appropriate
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in psychology, dietetics, or human services preferred.
- Some experience working in a clinical administrative setting preferred.
- Some experience working with mentally ill populations preferred.
Required License or Certification:
- Drivers license is required with safe driving record
- RD/LD licensure is a plus
- A competency-driven core culture, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients
- IAEDP Approved Supervisors on staff
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account Program
Apply on company website