The Kronos (HRIS) System Administrator will work in partnership with the HR, Payroll and IT teams to provide functional and technical guidance on the Kronos Workforce Dimensions platform. The initial focus will be on implementing the new Kronos platform for HR suite and Payroll (Timekeeping currently in progress). Post-implementation, this role will be responsible for ongoing configuration, custom reporting, and integrations for the Kronos platform.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as a business leader among and technical export for HR, Payroll, and IT teams by planning, conducting, supporting, and helping to manage change for the continuing implementation and ongoing stewardship of Kronos Workforce Dimensions HR suite & Payroll.
- Support Kronos HR suite, Payroll, and Timekeeping configuration and custom reports and BI development by defining requirements, by testing, by delivery, and then supporting.
- Accountable for creating and supporting integrations to/from Kronos HR, Payroll, and Timekeeping leveraging the Kronos Integration Hub and tech stack. This includes the unification between the HCM and Timekeeping environments.
- Upholds data governance and helps control for data quality locally for personnel data and enterprisewide for IT
- Assess upcoming Kronos releases for bug fixes and new functionality; assist in the roadmapping, testing, deployment, and stabilization of these releases.
- Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of customer requirements and concerns; examines business process and data process for supporting the optimization of both
- Articulate technology solution alternatives that best solve existing and foreseeable business problems.
- Create solution prototypes, as needed, to prove out concepts and ideas; adherence to architectural environments for deployment.
- Ability to articulate and develop requirements and design/configuration specifications to hand off to vendors for implementation.
- Configure and set up tables, facilitate day-to-day interaction with vendors and be responsible for developing and executing robust test plans.
- Ensures system enhancements are reviewed, approved, funded and implemented.
- Ability to understand complex SQL statements and use SQL reporting tools.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Information Technology or associated field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a system administrator role.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on requirements and design development in complex environments: fast-paced, ambiguous, time-intensive
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Dimensions (or Workforce Ready is acceptable).
- Specific functional expertise in HR, Payroll, and Timekeeping modules.
- Experience working with matrixed teams and vendor partners.
- Expertise in other Corporate Applications areas, such as Accounting and Finance, strongly desired.
- Fundamental skills in process improvement methodologies strongly desired
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Apply on company website