The Pay Per Click Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring Eating Recovery Centers pay per click campaigns. She/he will collaborate with other members of the Digital Marketing team to develop and maintain an ongoing and integrated strategy for ERCs extensive Pay Per Click initiatives. This team member will be responsible for one of the largest, most highly visible marketing efforts in the organization and will be looked to for expertise, analysis, strategic leadership and problem solving as we work to continuously improve this channel.
Manages Internet advertising campaigns and oversees existing ones by performing tasks to minimize the overall pay per click cost of a web-based campaign.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle day-to-day management of PPC campaigns on GoogleAds, Bing, and Yahoo for local and national consumer-facing and B2B programs
- Ongoing campaign optimization, testing and performance improvement
- Provide performance analysis, key data, reporting and recommendations to Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Vice President of Marketing
- Monitor Google Analytics in addition to ad management platforms to gain insight into PPC traffic performance
- Test new campaign strategies including ad copy, display campaigns, bid management and ongoing keyword research to consistently improve performance and gain key insights over time
- Test lead generation strategies, including UI/UX, landing page variations, conversion optimization and behavioral profiling
- Work with patient intake teams and other cross-departmental partners to augment keyword strategies with real-world data, experiences and needs
- Maintain deadlines, tactics and other business items in an organized, detailed manor
- Work with IT and marketing teams to implement and refine downstream data collection and analysis
- Manage and monitor call tracking software for end to end lead tracking
- QA all campaigns, ad sets and ad variations for errors and effective deployment
- Maintain vigilance around current best practice, new ad products, trends and changes in regulatory landscape
- Identify new and existing target audiences based on demographic, geographic, behavioral and interest-based data
- Work with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to define internal process for campaign implementation
- Set short-term and long-term PPC roadmap for all service lines and locations, with a focus on proactive strategy rather than reactive changes
Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree
2+ years of experience in hands-on digital paid media management
Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
Experience with third-party media management tools such as AdRoll, Marin, etc.
Experience with programmatic media buying platforms such as Trade Desk, Choozle, etc.
Experience in healthcare or multi-location marketing landscapes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrated experience managing large monthly media spends
Expert knowledge of GoogleAds and Google Analytics
Understanding of PPC best practices, trends and regulatory considerations
Ability to write and optimize ad copy based on keyword research, brand requirements and brand voice
Working knowledge of SEO and content marketing strategies, and how paid campaigns interact with organic strategies
Ability to proactively manage projects and budgets, and collaborate with team members an external vendors to meet goals and deadlines
Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge
Familiarity with paid social media channels
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
GoogleAds and Google Analytics certifications preferred
Apply on company website