We are looking for a Practice Manager who will contribute to the fulfillment of the Eating Recovery Center Mission by planning, designing, implementing and maintaining programs, policies and management systems of the overall operations of assigned Eating Recovery Center centers. The practice manager serves as a role model for ethical management behavior and promotes an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles consistent with the Mission and Culture of Eating Recovery Center.
To better understand our mission, watch the video below:
We are seeking skilled individuals who want to join our team:
- In saving, strengthening and supporting patients and their families
- In believing that it is not about the eating disorder, it is about lasting recovery
- In practicing the belief that quality care is driven by quality people
- In helping restore healthy lives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent reports directly to the Operational Leader. The incumbent works collaboratively with management within ERC, as well as across all functional leaders, to achieve system objectives. The incumbent has contact with community groups, agencies, vendors, other health care organizations and other interested parties.
The incumbent is responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining strategies and initiatives in the following key areas:
Clinic Operations - Provides leadership and oversight for the development, integration, coordination and ongoing support for the delivery of health services in an integrated fashion through the management, direction and supervision of the clinic. Operations may include human resources, policies and procedures, finance and budgeting, purchasing/materials management, legal/risk management, property management, customer service, and information technology (IT).
Clinic Staffing - Responsible for the development, integration, coordination and ongoing support for the quality of clinic staff through effective screening processes, innovative training programs, and maintenance of customer services standards.
- Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of three years experience in a healthcare related field with at least two years of management experience is required.
- Must possess strong knowledge of center operations; strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards; strong project management skills; good communications skills; good strategic planning skills; strong change management skills; must demonstrate personal traits of a high level of motivation; team orientation; professionalism; trust and place a high value on treating others with dignity and respect.
- A competency-driven core culture, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients
- IAEDP Approved Supervisors on staff
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account Program
Apply on company website