Contributes to the fulfillment of the Eating Recovery Center Mission by planning, designing, implementing and maintaining programs, policies and management systems of the overall operations of assigned Eating Recovery Centers. Serves as a role model for ethical management behavior and promotes an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles consistent with the Mission and Culture of Eating Recovery Center.
They will work collaboratively with management within ERC, as well as across all functional leaders, to achieve system objectives. They will have contact with community groups, agencies, vendors, other health care organizations and other interested parties.
Provides leadership and oversight for the development, integration, coordination and ongoing support for the delivery of health services in an integrated fashion through the management, direction and supervision of the clinic. Operations may include human resources, policies and procedures, finance and budgeting, accounts receivable, purchasing/materials management, legal/risk management, property management, customer service, and information technology (IT).
Responsible for the development, integration, coordination and ongoing support for the quality of clinic staff through effective screening processes, innovative training programs, and maintenance of customer services standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a system of management reporting that provides Eating Recovery Center with timely and relevant information in all areas of responsibility.
- Functions as the primary liaison between his/her assigned Eating Recovery Center clinic site(s) and other departments/managers within the Eating Recovery Center System to ensure an integrated operation of the facilities within the overall system. Develops, monitors, and responds to a full range of financial, service, and quality indicators in all areas of responsibilities.
- Works with staff and physicians to resolve issues, decrease expenses, increase productivity and promote efficiency.
- Responsible for expense management of all assigned Eating Recovery Center locations and investigating and analyzing new revenue enhancing opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with division-specific leaders in the development and management of the capital, operational and FTE budgets in support of strategic plans and goals.
- Develops, recommends, and manages capital and operational budgets in support of strategic plans.
- Ensures that revenue cycle processes are maintained according to established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for management of financial aspects of daily clinic operations.
- Maintains compliance with operational procedures/organizational policies for the clinical activities, business office, medical records function, appointment functions and all clerical activities throughout the facility.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and rules of accrediting bodies by continually monitoring the service and facility operations and programs and initiating required changes or improvements.
- Participates in all safety, security, infection control and risk management programs that are mandatory as well as those required and provided by Eating Recovery Center and departmental specific policies.
- Responsible for assuring appropriate management practices, maintenance of appropriate staffing levels, competency assessment, staff orientation, ongoing education and development in all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for supporting personnel actions such as problem solving, performance issues, hiring, firing and disciplinary actions.
- Provides management direction and support to coordinators, leads and staff as appropriate.
- Prepares, presents and conducts required physician and/or staff meetings efficiently and effectively for identified actions and productive outcomes.
- Defines, addresses, and resolves identified problems or concerns within the clinic setting for quality patient care.
- Responsible for maintenance of physical facilities, changes, moves and/or improvements as appropriate for safe, efficient and effective clinic operations.
- Implements programs to increase patient satisfaction, non-financial KPIs and quality outcomes.
- Assumes responsibility for such duties and projects as may be assigned by the Administrator team.
- Participates in all safety, security and infection control programs that are mandatory as well as those required and provided by the department.
- Demonstrates work practices with Eating Recovery Center and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies.
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Other duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant Supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS:
- Knowledge of and ability to create and edit documents in Microsoft Word, create/edit PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to figure out what you need to navigate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Excel), ADP and position-specific software.
- Knowledge of how to send and receive emails, as well as attach documents to an email and open attachments.
- Ability to copy and paste information and use the Web for research.
- Knowledge of basic computer terminology reboot, hard drive, flash drive, USB port, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a healthcare related field with at least two years management experience.
- A minimum of one year of experience managing administrative staff within an outpatient practice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical effort is represented by frequent handling of medium objects (to approximately 40 lbs.) and occasional handling of heavy objects (to approximately 120 lbs.). The essential duties of the position require the employee to stand continuously; sit and walk frequently; push, carry, reach, sit, walk and keyboard frequently; and occasionally climb, bend, squat, kneel, twist/turn, lift and pull. The position requires the ability to operate office equipment including: phone, printer, fax, computer and keyboard. The employee is required to have close visual acuity; the ability to distinguish color; and the ability to determine the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of assigned work. If the essential function of the position requires a valid drivers license, the employee is required to have the visual acuity to operate a motor vehicle.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is subject to environmental conditions found in a behavioral health hospital environment. While performing the essential functions of the position, the employee is frequently exposed to blood and body fluids, bacteria, funguses, and viruses and will wear protective clothing. Occasionally, the employee will be exposed to chemicals, hazardous materials, communicable disease, combative situations, working outdoors, and surroundings may be hot, cold and wet. The employee is also exposed to loud or unpleasant noises.
- Equipment used: computer, phone
- Access: stair, elevator
- Travel: Frequent local travel within a defined geographic region
- Work Hours/ Shifts: Generally, Monday through Friday; however some evenings and weekends required
Apply on company website