The Professional Relations Liaison (PRL) is the microphone for recovery. This community liaison acts as the subject matter expert on the services provided by Pathlight Behavioral Health, and is the bridge between Pathlight teammates and external behavioral health professionals, hospitals and other community members. The PRL serves as an educator on our programs and services, emphasizing that we are the premier place for patients to get the best treatment, recovery and support for patients and families dealing with serious Mood and Anxiety disorders, and other related mental health conditions.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Being the face and voice of Pathlight Behavioral Health to assist and serve those people in your community.
- Creating the outreach marketing calendar for your area; setting up presentations and CE events, face to face meetings, exhibiting at conferences, and developing symposiums.
- Sharing Pathlight Behavioral Health and Mood & Anxiety education to drive admissions.
- Developing creative and effective marketing campaigns in alignment with company goals.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with professionals.
- Scheduling and attending networking events. (made this a separate bullet point)
- Establishing and maintaining an organized database of current and potential referral sources.
- Generating competitive analysis and response strategy business plan, predicting and responding to trends in the market place, and flexing plan to meet internal company needs, as well as market needs.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Someone who is genuine, warm and able to connect with people from all professional areas, and all walks of life.
- Someone who understands the behavioral health market in their assigned territory.
- Someone who is self-motivated, collaborative and goal-oriented. The position works remotely but still as part of a team, assisting in obtaining both personal and team goals.
- Experience with community relations and relationship building is a must. The most successful candidates will be able to call on professionals of all levels and disciplines in the behavioral health field, foster and grow those relationships and referral sources at a high rate.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, management, a mental health field or equivalent experience.
- Previous work in mental health or substance abuse is a plus.
- Salesforce knowledge is a great benefit, but willing to train the right person.
- A passion to serve and show that Pathlights unique evidence-based medical and psychological treatment is committed to the highest quality of care and lasting recovery.
- Must be able to create and maintain trust among the professional community.
- Must have the right balance of competence and compassion head and heart.
What you can expect:
As a teammate at Pathlight Behavioral Health, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect. You can expect to promote a program that treats our patients with dignity and respect as well, while providing clinical care that produces results second to none in the behavioral health industry. Our patient outcomes support our vision for mental health and wellness for all. Our five corporate values are compassion, competence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. You can expect our values, as well as our mission statement to be incorporated in all we do.
Watch and see if you are ready to take on the challenge:
Check out our website at https://www.pathlightbh.com/ to learn more about our company, locations, and vertically integrated medical and psychological system of care.
This position will need to sign a non-compete agreement, ensuring confidentiality of the Pathlights brand, its relationships and process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website