Eating Recovery Center/Insight Behavioral Health Centers is looking for a Program Therapist who will provide constant and comprehensive patient supervision and support, facilitate psycho-educational groups and contribute to overall implementation of therapeutic programming including experiential therapy. The Program Therapist will ensure a safe and therapeutic environment in our mood & anxiety disorder program.
To better understand our mission, visit our site online: http://www.insightbhc.com/about-us
We are seeking skilled individuals who want to join our team:
- In saving, strengthening and supporting patients and their families
- In believing that it is not about the disorder, it is about lasting recovery
- In practicing the belief that quality care is driven by quality people
- In helping restore healthy lives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates curriculum-based and community support groups
- Milieu Management
- Highly skilled in-patient de-escalation techniques and in vivo ACT/DBT skills training
- Ongoing assessment and monitoring of mental status
- Perform checks on the unit to ensure environmental safety and patient location
- Maintain daily program structure
- Contribute clinical information and observations about patients via thorough and timely documentation
- Accompany patients on fresh air breaks and planned outings
- Be creative in therapeutic interventions in order to maintain a safe, supportive, clinically
- sound milieu
- Provide 1:1 outreach to patient if necessary
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership while working to increase milieu awareness
- Responsible for updating and communicating information related to patient care to other staff
- May provide coverage for primary therapist
As the Program Therapist establishes career goals, this position may train to cover other positions as assigned by the Clinical Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
- Masters degree from a four-year college or university
- At least two years of related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of DBT, ERP and trauma informed treatment strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills are required; experience with electronic documentation is preferred
Required License or Certification:
- Has a license-eligible Masters Level Mental Health Degree or is within 6 months of graduation. Applies for provisional or intern license immediately upon graduation.
- With relevant significant work experience and demonstrated skills supporting patients with similar diagnoses in similar care settings, may accept a current graduate student farther than 6 months from anticipated graduation.
- A competency-driven core culture, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account Program
Apply on company website