Brand:Einstein Bros. Bagels
At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone's day and putting a smile on their face!
About the Unassigned General Manager:
- “The Top Dog.” “Oh Great One.” “The Head Honcho.” These are just a few of the names for our General Managers. Our General Managers have the great, and challenging, role of leading all Store Team Members and overseeing all aspects of the store! We encourage our managers to Take Ownership and have a “treat it like you own it” mentality when making balanced decisions between driving sales and managing costs to achieve long-term sustainable growth.
- This includes, but is certainly not limited to, growing store sales, delivering fast and friendly service, providing quality products and promoting a clean, safe store environment.
Perks of joining the Einstein Bros. Bagels team:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits (FSA or HSA available)
- 16 hours of paid Volunteer Time annually
- 401(K) Employer Match
- Product Discounts
- Paid time off
- Up to $2000 per year in Tuition Assistance
- We develop internal talent. Grow your skills and career with us!
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of one year of management experience required, and 2+ years of restaurant, retail, or guest service experience and/or combined experience and education preferred.
- Experience with sales building, P&L statements, recruiting, and training.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ServSafe Certified preferred; Required prior to completion of training.
- Must have reliable transportation & a valid driver's license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Coffee & Bagel Brands are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Apply on company website