Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is looking for a Director, Software Sales to join our team!
As the Director, Software Sales, you will be the lead sales person for directly selling bundles and unbundled Elekta software offerings within the territory of US and Caribbean. In addition, you will provide full support to the Zone sales teams Healthcare Account Directors (HADs) and Healthcare Strategic Executives (HSEs) – to ensure that all Linacs are bundled with QA Software Solutions products.
You will be directly responsible for selling all Elekta QA software products, Professional Services, Elekta Hosted Solutions, point of sale service, and other QA products as applicable, managing the total selling process. Reporting directly to the VP, QA Solutions Portfolio, with a dotted line to the Zone VP, in the assigned territory, you will work closely with the sales team to ensure we have a clear engagement strategy with each account.
- Assume the role as lead for all non-bundled and bundled QA software deals and fully manage the selling process in conjunction with the Healthcare Account Directors when it's a bundled project.
- Work in conjunction with Healthcare Account Directors in bundled deals to support the selling process and assist in bringing the deal to closure.
- Develop a targeted customer/opportunity list, manage sales interactions, participate in forecasts & book and bill activities while actively promoting, presenting and demonstrating company solutions to customers and prospects.
- Work with business marketing to help drive targeted customer sales campaigns.
- Documents ALL activity in the CLM in a timely and accurate manner to support pipeline development and forecast reporting.
- Achieves unit/volume sales and appropriate product mix in the most profitable way as established though order and revenue goals by finance and senior management.
- Efficiently utilizes travel and entertainment expenses to ensure the attainment of maximum coverage with minimum expense.
- Adheres and promotes the Elekta Sales Methodology, Elekta Business Governance principles, Elekta Values and the Elekta Sales Policy for the region.
- Actively participates in providing prompt input for monthly, quarterly and annual long-term planning meetings as directed by the regional Manager.
- Coordinates and facilitates communication as necessary between the customer and prospect around order management, contracting, accounting and marketing questions.
- Meets routinely with the installed customer base to increase their level of utilization and acquisition of additional solutions across the Elekta portfolio.
- Maintains a professional working relationship with Service, Marketing, Product Management and Contract Administration to ensure the daily needs of our customers are being addressed by the proper resource.
- Generates quotes when necessary and works with the customer to finalize decisions.
- Provide market feedback to Portfolio Management, Services and Marketing (e.g., customer requirements, market trends, and future product suggestions).
- Perform sales presentations, quotes and proposals and attend local, regional and national exhibits and trade shows as necessary.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or healthcare related field, MBA or Master's degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience preferred in the Radiation Oncology field and specific experience selling QA software, Oncology Information systems and/or Treatment Planning Software.
- Hands-on clinical experience (eg: therapist, physicist, quality assurance technician) is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in the Medical Device industry, preferably from an Oncology specific business.
- Strength in building and maintaining customer focus and customer relationships.
- High energy & results oriented, with ability to work independently.
- Creative and entrepreneurial - ability to get things done in unconventional ways.
- Expert facilitator & superior conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to influence change (attitudes, business process) both within Elekta and the client organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven environment.
- Working knowledge of healthcare software and preferably experience implementing information systems.
- Possess the knowledge and confidence to position Elekta's products as the best choice in the market and a customer favorite.
- Strong ethical standards, values and good judgement.
Apply on company website