Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The OIS Support Specialist is responsible for the technical and application support of Elekta's Oncology Information System (OIS) software and associated third-party products, and support of the clients who benefit from their use. This position is also responsible for inquiry handling via multiple channels.
- Support customers over the phone, email and other channels utilizing the tools provided by Elekta.
- Troubleshooting complex customer inquiries.
- Work within the defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining
- Work on assignments defined by management.
- Participate in group projects related to company processes.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Elekta products and service policies and procedures.
- Maintain documentations as described by Elekta policy.
- Actively promote Elekta core values.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Minimum of 4 years of customer support experience, technical experience or equivalent combination of education
- and experience.
- Experience with Citrix, Virtualization, Windows administration, MS-SQL, and network administration is strongly
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems, clinical background, or previous software training/support
- experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in SalesForce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish or French) is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website