Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is looking for a Site Planning Coordinator to join our Project Implementation Team that support our cutting edge technology product Unity!
The Elekta Unity Site Coordinator will play a key customer facing role in fulfilling the customer order for Elekta Unity within the Region. The Site Coordinator is the primary point of contact for the customer when planning and implementing Elekta solutions. The Site Coordinator builds client relationships and maintains client satisfaction during sales cycle, project implementation and after the implementation, ensuring a smooth transition of the customer to other Elekta departments.
The Site Coordinator maintains and manages all aspects of site preparation to meet Elekta product requirements within established policies and guidelines for Elekta Unity & associated Elekta solutions. The Site Coordinator communicates and coordinates pre-installation knowledge to the Customer and / or Distributor to ensure that all site readiness requirements are met prior to delivery of designated equipment.
As a task oriented, flexible and driven person you will ideally possess professional qualifications in Project Management, or an extensive knowledge based in the medical field. Exceptional interpersonal communication skills are needed together with the ability to identify stakeholders and solicit support as the Unity program moves into the next stages of commercialization into the global market.
The Site Coordinator will work with the Elekta Unity Project Manager and Unity Sales Team. This position can be based remotely in the US, but the preference is candidates located on the West Coast.
- Responsible for supporting and furthering customer / distributor implementations of their assigned Elekta products as per established procedures, as well as documenting and communicating the status of such implementations, and constantly seeking ways to improve processes.
- Interface with Customer and Distributors Architectural and Engineering firms to ensure accurate interpretation of Elekta equipment specifications and requirement.
- Attend coordination and construction meetings as required.
- Perform on-site inspections to ensure compliance with site readiness requirements and report the results to the project team.
- Regularly report and review the status of customer problems and issues to Project Manager and wider team.
- Review and produce / coordinate the production of site-specific drawings.
- Accountable to stay within budget guidelines.
- Responsible for identifying organizational improvements and supporting the project team in implementing changes.
- Participate in project planning calls to provide updates on projects in respective areas.
- Primary source of information relating to site suitability for customers and Company staff.
- Keep accurate records of customer correspondence and communication - completing required paperwork and adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Keep all company assets and leased equipment in good working condition ensuring these are serviced and calibrated as required.
- To ensure that all support performed by Elekta staff and representatives is performed in accordance with the local laws and regulations.
- Incorporates Elekta Values into all department functions and responsibilities.
- Engineering Support: Review and contribute to product-specific engineering documentation.
- Customer/Distributor Documentation: Generate, edit and maintain product-specific documentation distributed as part of implementation and process (e.g. checklists, feature notes, technical references, interface specifications, help files etc.)
- Feasibility Studies: Generate or assist in the generation of proposal drawings, feasibility studies and b0 surveys that assess customer proposed bunkers for feasibility of Elekta Unity to aid the Pre-Sales Process.
- Excellent communication skills enabling dialogue with a wide range of customer and line management seniority
- Good negotiation skills, capable of rational, structured and logical thinking
- Good business and commercial awareness e.g. basic cost accounting, ROI and NPV
- Strong written and verbal skills. Output will be concise and accurate
- Willing to travel to customer sites throughout the world. This may involve travelling alone and/or working during some unsociable hours and weekends
- Proven ability to represent yourself and Elekta in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Strong analytical skills able to solve systems level problems
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- International travel required
- Minimum BS or BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Oncology or medical x-ray imaging product knowledge, with magnetic resonance (MR) product knowledge highly desirable
- Construction industry knowledge, with healthcare construction knowledge
- Strong PC software support skills
- A minimum of HND/HNC Electronic & Electrical/Mechanical engineering or scientific background
- Practical knowledge of industry standard CAD applications used in building design. E.G AutoCAD
- Healthcare Project Management experience
- Understanding of radiotherapy and neuroscience hardware systems and supporting software systems
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website