Purpose of Your Position
To provide care management services to families in accordance with CAH/EI guidelines and requirements. To provide information, coordinate care and support to families on caseload
Position Functions and Responsibilities
- Assess families on the CANS and collaborate with them to develop a Comprehensive Care plan; enter it in the correct EMR (currently GSI).
- Provide services identified in the comprehensive case management plan; evaluate the efficacy of the provision, ie outcome and reassess need/strength prn or as mandated.
- Collaborate with agency staff, community based providers, interdisciplinary teams as needed for the management of the care plan.
- Participate in continuing education re: program mandates/changes; community resources and access information; professional development; and CMA competencies mandated by the lead Home Health Agency.
- Maintain case note documenting mandated case activity, and plans, and outcomes for each family in accordance with established documentation guidelines created by the Health home model.
- Comply with established CRC, Inc. policies and procedures re: quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control, confidentiality of patient information, customer service, attendance, punctuality, dress code, professional conduct, annual health assessments etc
- Attend supervisory meetings as requested, usually monthly.
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL & LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors of Arts or Science with 2 years of relevant experience
Licensed Registered Nurse with 2 years of relevant experience
Master with one year of relevant experience
CANS Certification or capacity to be CANS Certified (at .7 or higher)
NPI ID, HCSN account, computer literacy and experience in EMR and Office.
White Plains, New York US
Apply on company website