The purpose of this position is to provide, supervise, and evaluate all psychological services. As well as, oversee the therapeutic programming of the creative arts therapists, to assure service excellence, family-centered care, and collaboration with neighborhood-based interdisciplinary teams.
- Understands ESC Mission and Core Values and incorporates values into daily practice.
- Continually strive to improve the organization's systems and/or services.
- Collaborate with team to fulfill our mission, share recognition, and learn from failures.
- Treat every resident, family member, and co-worker with dignity, respect, and courtesy.
- Demonstrate professionalism and flexibility in all situations and encounters.
- Represent the Center knowledgably and with dignity when interacting with visitors or in the community.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of safety, warmth and support which encourages residents/families and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Provide clinical psychological services.
- Manage with annual budget.
- Serve on and/or chair Center committees at the request of the medical director or vice president of operations.
- Oversee and manage the Creative Arts therapy staff and therapeutic programming.
- Assist with the development of Quality Improvement projects.
- Assist with identifying community resources for outside consultations and referrals.
- Assist with organizing and reporting departmental statistics and trends.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by your department director, and/or vice president of operations.
- At least 3-5 years of clinical experience
- At least 2 years of experience working with mentally and physically challenged individuals
- Doctorate in clinical psychology
- Board Certified required
- New York State Licensed in psychology
Apply on company website