At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The incumbent will be responsible for efficient handling of technical queries for all Emerson Climate Technologies products. The key responsibilities of the job include conducting training on applications, installation and new products; as well as developing and delivering technical solutions inspired by customer and market needs.
- Acquire and maintain proficiency in all Emerson Climate Technology products and services, particularly system design and operations.
- Provide application and technical support to all OEMs, wholesalers and end users.in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner.
- Visit sites as required to review systems and diagnose problems.
- Organize training materials and conduct technical seminars on product application and installation in conjunction with local team and overseas visitors.
- Ensure customers are aware of key points in all new applications.
- Analyse and study product and system performance data; suggest improvements that may lead to lower costs or a better performing system.
- Support field personnel and customers' R&D projects (new product development, field studies)
- Provide technical support for new business opportunity inspired from daily, various technical interaction with customers and potential customers.
- Come up with technical solution to address customers' pain points and needs and connect them to new product development funnel and/or providing solution and system integration support.
- Actively join project sales activities to provide technical support and value-added sales approach to improve project lead quality.
- Manage and maintain local laboratory (located in Busan) ensuring safety and operational efficiency.
- Promote integrated solutions support & corresponding customers' laboratory usage for future business opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Refrigeration/ Electronic control systems or other HVAC relevant disciplines.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the field of HVACR.
- Excellent hands-on technical knowledge of compressors including variable & fixed, system design, electrical systems including inverter driver, controllers and trouble shooting
- Good written and oral Korean and English skills.
- Solid computer skills including MS Office and Internet software.
- Excellent spreadsheet knowledge required.
- Excellent planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to detail and an eye for errors.
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Able to work independently, whilst still working as an integral part of the team
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
For more information and the full job profile, please contact Abe Yeung (HR Manager, NEA & Talent Acquisition) at Abe.Yeung@Emerson.com or 852-2860 6941.
Apply on company website