At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
By joining Emerson as a Business Analyst, you will have a relevant role in driving improvements in FLMC Europe intended to result in improved customer focus with transactional feedback, enhanced S&OP processes, increased delivery performance and optimized internal business processes.
Through this role we will give you the opportunity to develop specific analysis/reports and tools to support the decision making to drive business objectives based on Quotes, Opportunities, Orders, Customers, Products.
You will also be responsible to provide data analysis expertise and reporting to the Perfect Execution Team, Customer Care Director, Sales Operations Director, Sales VP/Directors.
Are you curious; autonomous and eager to take your career to the next level? Then join our team in Cluj-Napoca!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Manage the transactional feedback process with support of Sales Operations Director, Customer Care Director.
• Develop specific reports based on the business need using different BI technologies: Power BI, Excel, SSRS
• Develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
• Build ad-hoc reports on request
• Be connected to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
• Be excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports
• Be able to identify areas for improvements, processes and recommend changes, solutions
• Handle various tasks, with awareness of deadlines
• Act as a liaison between multi-functional teams and participate in resolving new Business Intelligence requests using Power BI.
• Work with business users/managers, interpret requirements and convert these into productive, practical and robust data reports/applications.
• Identify the needs of the end user (the people providing and accessing the data) and set up databases to meet the data needs of the user
• Handle own time and communicate clear, effective plans for delivering agreed reports/ applications.
• Contribute to and support activities as and when required, particularly in the areas of ad hoc reports, data analysis and data decision making from the information systems.
• Demonstrate and apply skills as a great teammate, be self-motivated and low maintenance.
• Be Working with business staff, IT, Analytics Team and other groups
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• University degree in Computer Science /IT/Engineering / Mathematics/Finance would be advantages
• Good acknowledge of Business Analysis, skilled in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrable experience as a BI Developer
• Power BI
• Ability to learn new BI technologies
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
• Languages: English–advance level
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Apply on company website