At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The Emerson (A&C) Customer Care team provides services to Emerson (A&C) that enable them to attract and serve customers faster, with better quality. This includes a variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to quoting, order entry, resolving customer inquiries/issues, etc.
- Accurately input orders from internal or external customers into Salesforce and/or other systems platforms
- Effectively retrieve, open, validate customer purchase orders prior to inputting in the Salesforce platform
- Perform timely requests to include processing returning material authorizations, credit and debit memo's, address corrections and other customer inquires
- Support software fulfillment to ensure customer receipt of software via licensing platforms
- Support hardware fulfillment as it relates to communicating with customer the expected shipping dates and expedited order solutions
- Perform customer set up activities as needed to ensure accurate processing orders and delivery of goods and services
- Perform customer related financial transactions such as credit and debit memo's per operating policies and procedures
- Respond to inquiries from various businesses in a timely manner in a solution orientated mindset & manner
- Ability to resolve multiple customer facing inquiries from various mediums such as telephones, email and chat
- Able to perform in fast paced customer centric environment
- Navigate effectively within multiple tools, receivable systems and internal processes to deliver accurate and timely deliverables (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
- Other tasks assigned by Manager or applicable leadership
High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
Minimum of 2 years in similar position in sales support or customer service
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively within cross functional teams and navigate through a global regional matrix structure and help achieve results in timely manner when answers are coming from different country
- Customer focused, commercial skills and professionalism to interact with internal and external customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills – coordination role
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Programs)
- Self- starter – excited and willing to be start of a “startup” division of commercial operations
- Able to work without direct supervision and having “can do” attitude
- Flexible, self-motivated, and enthusiastic in local language
- 1 year experience using Salesforce or similar CRMs preferred
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website