At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Handles customer enquiries via phone or email.
- Supports customers in providing quotations, advising on product's pricing, delivery schedule and technical enquiries on valve sizing.
- Recommends alternate products based on pricing, availability and specifications.
- Handles order administrations, process customer orders accurately and raise amendment cancellations, RMAs if required.
- Follows up on customer orders closely and monitor shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite shipment as and when needed.
- Works cohesively as a team to achieve monthly sales target.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience in customer service.
- Experience in industrial automation products focusing on valves and pneumatic components would be advantageous.
- Customer service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and able to prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player mentality.
Apply on company website