At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
The main objective of this position is to achieve that coordination and disposition of orders are handled in the best way concerning timeliness and an economical procedure. This means to manage the customer orders from entry to shipment (data entry, order and delivery date acknowledgment) in close cooperation with the sales department, the planner/ buyers and the shipping department in Elk River/ USA and Selmsdorf/ Germany.
- Order intake of orders in the pps system which are technically clarified;
- Check of orders as to Trade Compliance regulations (Scan process, end user and end user check);
- Forwarding information, e.g. to the sales engineer in the field if scheduled delivery dates change;
- Distribution of order acknowledgements Precision and Fluid Control Selmsdorf;
- Preparing forwarding and invoice documents for home and foreign countries and responsibility for all relevant correspondence;
- Coordination and follow up of the delivery dates of orders;
- Preparing of the relevant packing list and making sure that the products are forwarded;
- Knowing and observation of the Trade Compliance regulations. This includes participation on the trainings offered by the Trade Compliance Officer in Selmsdorf or Cluj;
- Knowing and observation of the Checkpoint regulations. This includes participation on the trainings offered by the Central Checkpoint Team (CCT) of the Emerson Legal Department or by the Checkpoint Champion of Tescom Europe in Selmsdorf;
- Backup for the person being responsible for order entry in Cluj;
- Close cooperation with the other employees of the Customer Service department.
- University degree;
- Professional experience in Customer Service would be beneficial;
- Good German & English skills;
- Good skills in communication and cooperation.
Apply on company website