At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
This position analyzes and reconciles customer orders and shipments on a daily basis striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Identifies potential shortfalls and works to find resolution with customers and shop scheduling.
- Conduit for communications between customers and management (issues, trends, schedules, material and transportation concerns).Maintains accurate delivery performance records and customer change files.
- Participates in process improvement activities.
- Maintains all customer orders and shipments to and from the plant.
Additional Information: Travel Requirements: <5%
- Two year degree plus one year of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidate must have computer experience, and be efficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Customer service orientation plus ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Excellent math, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in any business discipline
- Oracle or other ERP system experience.
- 3-5 years direct customer experience.
- Previous supervisory and project management experience preferred.
- Manufacturing cycle experience.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website