At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description:
The demand for fresh food is increasing the need for better shipping and storing capabilities across the entire cold supply chain. Food spoilage is a major problem with ~1/3 of it being thrown away. Food safety is a problem as well with 1 in 6 Americans contracting foodborne illness each year. We do see a future where all food shipped from farm to fork, arrives safely and sustainably. Now we do not produce, move, store or sell food directly. We serve the businesses that do all of those things. Serving businesses and optimizing our customer's performance across their Cold Chain is the role we play. Our team's mission each day is to 1) efficiently keep food fresh and safe, 2) track each step and 3) make it easy for our customers. We believe if we do these three things, and do them well, we will help bring about the future we want to see.
We're looking for a Demand Generation leader who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture, and nurture leads for all market verticals that make up the food cold chain. In this role, you'll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via events, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Director of Growth Strategy, Cold Chain and working closely with cross-functional teams, you'll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. Once we demonstrate success, you will build out the function and scale across all of the vertical markets and channels that we serve. Making the case, getting approval and acquiring additional resources falls within your scope.
As a Demand Generation Leader, Cold Chain, YOU WILL:
- Develop demand generation strategies in collaboration with vertical marketing, channel marketing, product marketing and sales colleagues.
- Develop and establish a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer's journey.
- Guide teams through the planning and execution of campaigns, budgeting, developing processes and data analysis.
- Execute integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline in cooperation with Marketing Operations.
- Manage lead generation and lead development to include sourcing, qualifying and nurturing leads.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads using inbound marketing tactics such as SEO, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing.
- Work with content marketing to build and manage a rich content / editorial calendar.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Monitor and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs
- Forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
Who you are:
- You serve as a strategic partner to build, grow, and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships with key accounts.
- You persist in the face of challenges and setbacks.
- You facilitate an open dialogue with a wide variety of contributors and stakeholders
- You consistently apply a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
- You articulate a compelling, inspired, and relatable vision.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Five (5) or more years of relevant demand generation experience
- Has successfully defined and executed demand generation campaigns
- Has made significant impact to sales with measurable results while serving in a leadership position
- Has made a major contribution to the strategic direction of the company
- Has built and lead high performance teams
- MBA with significant marketing background is highly preferred
- Background in Industrials Company is a plus
- Deep experience working across different product categories, business models including diverse customer and distribution methods
Why Work in the Greater Metro Atlanta Area
Our facility is located in Kennesaw, Georgia, which is conveniently located within driving distance to Atlanta and Historic Downtown Kennesaw. The area offers excellent school systems, an abundance of outdoor walking trails, and low crime rates create a family-friendly environment. The area is surrounded by several growing communities with restaurants, festivals, shopping, and outdoor activities that make them exciting places to live and work.
About our Location
The newly renovated Kennesaw campus hosts a Manufacturing Facility, Customer Support Call Center, and the offices of our Division President & Staff. Retail Solutions is a global business unit inside the Commercial & Residential Solutions Cold Chain segment and is the leading provider of electronic controls and optimization services for supermarket, convenience store, restaurant and refrigerated transportation customers and the OEMs that serve them. Electronics & Solutions is comprised of six acquisitions organized to add value to Emerson's world leading products through control, connectivity and remote monitoring. The business generates half of its revenue outside of North America and employs over 1,200 people globally. Headquartered in the Greater-Atlanta area, the business has major operations in Minnesota, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, China and the Philippines. The Cold Chain business helps ensure that food safely and efficiently travels from farm to fork. With the blend of businesses and functions represented under this one roof, there are many opportunities for advancement within the Kennesaw location.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about ourCulture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website