At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.If you are a Digital Advertising professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our St. Louis, MO location, you will be responsible for the placement and management of digital paid media campaigns. This individual is the primary responsible lead for digital advertising across channel partners for the assigned product portfolio. This role helps to set, analyze and improve program Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure program success and future growth.
AS A DIGITAL ADVERTISING SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
- Create, manage and optimize all digital advertising campaigns including but not limited to eCommerce retailers such as Home Depot, Amazon, and channels Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google.
- Conduct daily analysis of key metrics on all online ad campaigns to inform performance improvement strategy recommendations. Ensure reporting and highest level of ROI.
- Build on proven strategies, consistently looking for and making recommendations to improve performance.
- Analyze online catalog and develop projects to optimize product listings.
- Design and implement ad/landing page tests to discover new opportunities and performance improvements.
- Ideate, design and execute email campaigns.
- Research, test and make recommendations for new digital advertising platforms.
- Optimize SEO on eComm partner sites in order to win organic search in the category and influence bottom-of-funnel purchases or create awareness for the brand.
- Utilize SEM/PPC best practices to influence and convert varying customer targets.
- Assist with annual budget planning and manage advertising budget (monthly) to ensure accurate and timely spend against prioritized initiatives.
- Own all systems required to track marketing performance; aggregate data into marketing dashboard and report on the success or failure of initiatives against set KPIs.
- Work with Marketing Manager and other Marketing and Sales team members to develop engagement tests, campaigns and “always on” digital marketing initiatives to protect share and drive category growth.
- Collaborate with customers to participate in marketing events and digital campaign efforts. Serve as communications liaison and digital project manager for key programs.
- May include working with third party partners for content or advertising efforts.
- Communicate regularly with vendor client success managers to review performance, identify process improvements and new opportunities.
You quickly and decisively take actions in fast-changing, unpredictable situations. You effectively communicate in various settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You break down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions. You express yourself in a credible and transparent manner.REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications and relevant experience focused on Web/Digital preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads required
- Experience with Amazon Advertising required
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing or eCommerce
- Experience developing, building and sending email campaigns and building automated email programs.
- Experience building customer journeys.
- Experience designing and implementing A/B tests.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of key advertising metrics.
- Legal work authorization in the United States
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and resilient with changing company needs.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce; SEO; SEM/PPC; DAM; CRM; campaign setup, execution, analysis and reporting
- Standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, including social and mobile
- Digital experience in both direct marketing and channel marketing a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal and written), and general presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment, capable of managing deliverables and deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Enthusiastic and digitally active
We offer the flexibility of a core hour work schedule. Employees can flex their start and stop times given they are working during the core hours of 9:00am - 3:00pm. Our teams work together to ensure their chosen work schedules are supporting our customers.
Emerson places a high value on ensuring that team members have a good work-life balance. We provide access to a competitive benefits package, including the following: medical insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401k participation with a competitive immediate match, fitness center, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, and an online wellness rewards program. Immediate vacation and holiday leave available. Team member resource groups ensure that the Emerson values are incorporated into everyday team member life.
Why Work in St. Louis, Missouri
Our facility is in St. Louis famous for its Gateway Arch standing at 630 feet tall. St Louis is a family-friendly historic metropolitan area with a low-cost of living and first-class schools. The city offers excellent restaurants, shopping areas, art galleries, and numerous festivals throughout the year making this an exciting place to live and work.
About our Location
This location is the host of Emerson's corporate headquarters and Commercial and Residential Solutions Tools, Hermetic Motors, and other businesses. Our products, such as the InSinkErator, Sensi, and RIDGID have become household names that support the comfort and well-being of our customers. The ComRes platform employees at this location provide support to the various businesses within Commercial and Residential Solutions, allowing for many networking opportunities across businesses. The connectedness between ComRes and Corporate employees allow for a close relationship and the opportunity to explore opportunities across Emerson.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website