At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
If you are a marketing or business strategy professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting position for you. Based in our Singapore location, you will be leading Marketing and Strategic Planning for Emerson Automation Solutions in the Asia Pacific region. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing integrated and digital marketing strategies and leading programs in support of the strategic goals of the organization.
To be successful, you will need to be an independent, strategic thinker and work effectively within a team. You must also possess strong analytical skills, business acumen and a sense for industry trends.
- Undertake a broad range of assignments to provide in-depth business analytics support to understand market dynamics, including identifying trends, competitor positions and emerging opportunities
- Provide support to the Asia Pacific President in the preparation and execution of internal planning meetings through the gathering, analysis and organization of appropriate data
- Act as an internal consultant to the business, supporting tactical and strategic decisions and recommendations with internal/external data
- Development and execution of Emerson's marketing strategies and strategic messages to meet customer needs and support business goals
- Implement digital capabilities across the buying and service lifecycle that is consistent with Emerson's brand, products, and selling strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields including Business Management, Marketing, Communications. Degrees in adjacent fields such as Engineering also acceptable if applicant has required engineering experience. MBA or Master's in Marketing, PR or Communications preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Strategy, Marketing or Product Management. Preferred experience in process instrumentation or industrial automation industries.
- Motivated individual with strong leadership skills
- Ability to balance multiple assignments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This position may require ~20% travel
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website