At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
Emerson's E&P Software business is looking for a geoscientist or petroleum engineer with software sales experience to join our Houston-based North America team. In this role, you'll leverage your domain knowledge and experience to provide customized solutions to new and existing clients across our leading-edge exploration and production software and services portfolio.
- Plan and execute annual sales strategy to create, develop, and turn opportunities into software and services sales
- Create, maintain, and execute on account plans
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with clients at every level within the client organization
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Deliver accurate and timely quotations, bid proposals, and conduct win-win price negotiations
- Recommend strategies to adapt to local market trends and increase our exposure and presence in the market
- Maintain accurate and transparent data in our CRM system
- 2 or more years' hands-on geoscience or petroleum engineering experience in an exploration or production environment
- 2 or more years' software sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree in geosciences, petroleum engineering, or related discipline.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website