At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
You will assist with the development of various credit and collections reporting platforms to enable timely delivery of key operational reporting. You will also design and build high quality complex reports within existing reporting applications. In addition to development of reporting tools, you will be required to supply adhoc data reports to key stakeholders.
- Work with existing team on system set ups and maintenance of centralised automated collections tool (GetPaid)
- To perform maintenance on the system and audit and process changes requested by sites
- Carry out regular data validation between ERP System and GetPaid
- Implementation of system for new sites
- Ad hoc maintenance as required
- Develop existing reporting platforms (GetPaid) to:
- Provide more accurate reports
- Provide more timely reports
- Overhaul existing report structures within GetPaid.
- Assist with key BI platform development.
- Designing and development of the platform itself.
- Converting legacy reports from various platforms.
- Play an active role in the training of new reporting tools across multiple stakeholders
- Consolidate existing reports across multiple systems (Oracle, SAP, JDE, GetPaid) at period end, working to tight deadlines.
- Determining priority of incoming new report requests.
- Review integrity of all reports on a periodic basis.
- Challenge processes and procedures to bring about reporting improvements.
- Manage all BI development from design to implementation.
- Supporting European AR Systems Team in all areas to include, daily support to sites on Oracle, daily and monthly Interface issues and any other required tasks
- Flexibility for travel
- Occasional weekend/public holiday working is a requirement of the role
- Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines
- Fluent English essential both written and verbal (alternate European language would be an advantage)
- Some credit / collections, risk or accounts receivable experience would be advantageous
Apply on company website